Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Hours: Bar: 11 a.m. to midnight Sunday, 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Monday through Thursday, 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday. Kitchen: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday, 5 to 11 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, open at 5 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
- Cuisine: Seafood and American Contemporary
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
- Bar Style: Lounge, Martini, and Wine
Jersey City's LITM, which stands for Love is the Message, is a restaurant, lounge and bar all rolled into one. It also serves as an art gallery, showcasing works by Jersey City artists that changes regularly. LITM membership has its privileges: Sign up online for a membership card, then use it with each purchase to build points that result in earning award certificates. The eclectic food and modern decor add a certain sophistication in Jersey City.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Catering, Disc Jockey, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Live Performances, Local Artists, On-site Merchandise, Online Catalog, Online Menu, Prix-Fixe Meals, and Specialty Cocktails. Art galleries
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- LITM membership is free; register online.
- Public Transportation
- LITM is within walking distance from the Grove Street PATH station.