Jersey City, NJ 07310
- Hours: Lunch: noon to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; dinner: 5 to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 5 to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday. Brunch: 12:30 to 3 p.m. Saturday and 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday.
- Cuisine: Japanese and Sushi
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
This upscale Japanese fusion restaurant, like its nearby sibling, the original Komegashi, serves sushi, sashimi and modern takes on standbys like tempura, teriyaki, udon noodles and much more. The menu departs from tradition with options like miso-flavored mushroom risotto and lamb chops, and there are also two four-course tastin menus, which diners can pair with wine or sake. The restaurant also offers brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, serving crepes and eggs as well as tempura and sushi specials.