Red Bank, NJ 07701
Sunday noon to 9 p.m.
Monday through Wednesday 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Thursday through Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Pizza, Salads, and Soups
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Pizzeria
Open in July 2010, Pazzo is the newest Italian joint to hit the streets of Red Bank and has added itself to the endless list of places offering up pizza and pasta. What makes this place stand out is the abundance of outdoor seating, guaranteed to be a pleaser come the fourth of July, and that it’s not a BYO. This one you can leave the wine at home and people watch from the bar. The inside décor is obvious the new owners have spared no expense. The space offers an airy feel that allows patrons to view the open style kitchen. The menu offers tradition pies such as white pizza and margarita, along with other Italian classics such as fried calamari and linguini frutti de mar. Above all, Pazzo offers a family atmosphere for those looking for a taste of traditional Italian dishes.
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Outdoors Only
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Family Friendly, and Noise Level
- Noise Level
- Live Performances, Local Artists, and Local Bands
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Free Lot, Metered, and Street
- Wheelchair Access