Red Bank, NJ 07701
Open May to October:
Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Breakfast Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 10 a.m
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood, and Seasonal
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch . Breakfast Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 10 a.m
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: BYOB
- Restaurant Style: Crabhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
Munch on scrumptious scallops, local lobsters and fresh flounder down in Marine Park at Boondock’s Fishery. Over look the majestic Navesink River while eating the sea critters that once dwelled there. Fresh sea food is brought in from local markets like The Lusty Lobster and far away Portland, ME. Sit back, relax and enjoy the view while listening to some Jimmy Buffet tunes.
- Outdoors Only
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and Laid Back Casual
- Accessible By Boat, Water View, and Waterfront
- Payment Methods
- Cash ONLY
- Outdoor Seating
- Metered, On Site, and Street