Asbury Park, NJ 07712
- Hours: Usually 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, American Traditional and Classic, and Burgers
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Admission Price: $5 to $15
- Music Style: Classic Rock, Soul, Jazz, Eclectic, Punk, Rock, Ska, and Alternative
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Smoking: No
The kingpin of punk clubs, the Lanes is an Asbury original with balls to spare. Its stage proudly erect amid a fully functioning bowling alley, this rock 'n' roll a-go-go also has a swank lounge for kickin' it and Jersey's best tater tots courtesy of its legendary "snack world inferno" snack bar. Asbury Lanes is the perfect place to catch a band, throw back some shots and knowck out a few pins. The club has hosted director John Waters, the Butthole Surfers, Clash veteran Mick Jones, surf guitar god Dick Dale and New Jersey natives The Bouncing Souls in recent years.