Rumson, NJ 07760
- Hours: 4:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Cuisine: Bar Food and Seafood
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Smoking: No
For 35 years, Barnacle Bill's has been nestled on a quiet drive in Rumson, making patrons feel as if they stumbled upon a secret place that only they and their fellow diners were fortunate enough to find. The waterfront establishment, which always is bustling, is officially a seafood joint, but it has become known for its succulent burgers. The casual atmosphere is furthered by the peanut shells scattered all over the dining room and bar floor. Join in the fun and grab a bowl of nuts at the entrance then just toss the shells on the floor.
Recent User Playlists
Everything from Italian to Cajun/Creole to Sushi to Martini Bars.