Stuff Yer Face
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sunday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday
- Cuisine: Bar Food, American, Burgers, Chicken, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Smoking: Outdoors Only
Behold the hallowed halls of Stuff Yer Face, the definitive college bar in New Brunswick.
Gaze in wonder at the extensively long list of beers from all over the world, and for God’s sake, you’re a big kid now, stop drinking that domestic swill and try something new, like a double bock lager, or an India pale ale - this is the place to do it. You can even join the restaurant’s “Beer Club” where they will keep track of the brews you’ve tried, with the goal of trying 70 beers on the menu, culminating with a prize of a t-shirt and a $50 gift certificate to the restaurant.
If beers aren't your thing, they have huge “fishbowl” drinks available, big, colorful, fruity mixes of booze and juice that are pretty heavily packed with ice. Don’t expect a bargain with those, but they’re pretty fun to split with a friend.
While drinking your way around the world, feel free to feed your maw with one of SYF’s signature bolis, prepared a million different ways. If you really want to try something new and exciting, order the “Potachoes,’ – if you don’t like them, you don’t belong in this town.
Fun fact: Food Network super star Mario Batali worked as a fry cook in this restaurant during his time at Rutgers.
- Bar Style
- Neighborhood, College, and Sports
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, and Bustling
- On-site Merchandise, Town Ownership, Signature Dishes, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Street Parking Difficult and Street